Here are some of the main benefits you may wish to know:
– You no longer have to go into a gym. Lots of people don’t like gyms. They’re not always comfortable, welcoming environments. They’re not always conveniently located, either. Being able to train anywhere – in the comfort of your own home, for example – can be a big advantage.
– If you do go to a gym. I know many people who go to the gym and perform the same routine every week. Some people use the elliptical, some use the stairmaster, others do their usual bodybuilding routine. When you train with me online, you will have a program that you can follow with new exercises, new reps and tempos, and easy to follow instructions.
– Personality types. Because there are many personalities with different backgrounds, online personal training allows individuals to take advantage of their own mindset during training. Here are two examples I could quickly think of for a shy introvert person who would rather put on head phones, lower their cap and workout alone, or the outgoing social fitness enthusiast who loves to mingle and talk to everyone...well maybe not everyone.
For the shy person, this type of training allows you to follow a program using your phone without having to socialize (if you don't want to). It can be difficult to talk to people and by going to the gym ready with a program, your mind can be focused at your current tasks instead of the many people that could be around. On the contrary, because of your program, you may actually have some people come and to you to talk about your exercise routine. This could be a good thing if you are choosing to be more sociable. Yet, totally not necessary.
For the outgoing person, you can be sure to know that you are well prepared with a great program that you can talk about or keep to yourself. It also allows you to stay on track if you are a social butterfly who tends to socialize a little bit too much instead of working out. While this is not necessarily a bad thing, it does give you some accountability and you could potentially finish your workout sooner.
Nonetheless, you can be sure that online personal training fits any personality type.
– Scheduling is a non-issue. For those of you who work regular hours, booking with a trainer from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. can be a headache. Additionally, a strict appointment time can put undue pressure on you. It’s frustrating to show up 5 or 10 minutes late for an appointment because of traffic and miss part of the workout that you paid for.
– Stronger accountability and support. Because I have more time, I can offer you better support. Additionally, I offer the benefits of an online community, where you can enjoy the support of other people who are all moving towards the same goal.
– More cost effective. In addition to paying a trainer for their time, you also have to pay for club overhead. You can get a better trainer at a fraction of the price by working with me online.
– Can now work with the best. Because the trainer can be anywhere, a client can now seek out and find “the best” trainer to work with. When my clients believe I'm “the best,” they’re more likely to trust the process, adhere to my program, and get better results.
– Free client app to track progress. A nice value-add for you is the ability to see stats, track progress, and communicate with me in real time.
– Loved ones can be taken care of. Unfortunately there’s a lot of variance in our industry and not all trainers are good. People can now refer those they care about to a great trainer (someone they trust and respect) because location is no longer a factor.
Written By: Coach Ozzie